Monday 21 September 2009

Decknology and new Foreign Beggars Album..

Been a busy week or 2 party people, but some updates for ya..

First up let me say congrats to Marty J who won the RDU DJ competition Decknology 2009. This is the DJ competition run by the radio station i do my friday drive show. i judged a couple of heats, hosted twice, including the grand final and a great time was had by all. All the DJ's did there thing, respect to Psymon Barnet who put an outstanding set together of multi genre goodness, Kristal brought some Technoey style music, not my genre but he was dope, and Danimal did the business too. 

Last years winner DJ Insomniac defended his title again dropping a multi genre set and was unlucky not to retain the title. But that said Marty J i'd seen twice in the competition and smashed it up both times, again he dropped a great selection of DnB, looked so comfortable/excited every time he played he deserved the win. 

I dont host anything other than my radio show but maybe you'll see me out there again as i had a lot of fun! 

Big up to Foreign Beggars for sending me there new album, it's due out Oct sometime, and it's got some heat on there i can't front. i'll def be supporting through my show. Make sure you get a listen to the new material, highlights are the tracks produced by 2tall feat Kashmere and Jehst, Guilty Simpson's feature. Actually i think this is there best album to date, good work fella's. 

here's a quick peek of the track feat Kashmere/jehst produced by DJ 2tall..

Foreign Beggars feat Kashmere/Jehst - No More



No comments: