Sunday 23 August 2009

Radio show...new and old

Another week another radio show. This is where i do my friday drive show on RDU in Christchurch, New Zealand. The studio is slightly better equipped than the old pirate station's i used to do back in the days!  No crackheads or estate's in sight! I do miss doing pirate radio though, they were some great times. 

Itch fm was a LOT of fun, for those that didnt know or were outside of zone 3 in london you might have heard of the legendary pirate station that was itch fm. Props to my homie Disorda for bringing me up on his show and getting me into radio. After covering his Suspect packages UK Hip Hop show i started the Midweek Session. I think it total i did that show for 5 years, i had my good buddy mark 563 join me on the show before he left for Australia. 

There was a number of occaisions we'd get totally drunk before/whilst doing the show! It's something i've done a few times since, usually to regret it. Me and Kashmere hosted a show for dieselU Music radio last year, we got totally smashed, well i did. i have a recording of that show which will never leave my studio! 

Anyway these days you can find me hosting the friday drive show 16.00-19.00 every friday on RDU 98.5fm www.rdu.org.nz

i try to record the show's and host them here so you can listen back, i treat my Friday drive show in a similar way the old pirate show, lots of fun and great music. Maybe i should get the 'i want 20 missed called to reload the tune' style poppin off again!
 

1 comment:

Diggaz Love said...

would like to send you a track/s possibly for the show Ghost. Where should I send it??

my email: Gadgetcrazy@hotmail.com