Wednesday 30 September 2009

Proper Website and some remixes coming in November..

As it says in the title i'll finally be opening my own website in November. The 22nd Nov will be the official opening ceremony, thats my birthday! My plan is to have a little remix package i can offer for exclusive digital download, available through my new website via my bandcamp page. That's the only place you'll be able to download the tracks. I just wanted to do a little something special for all the great fans who support what i do...

I'm currently working on a new album, although i have no idea what direction i'm heading just yet i'm getting there. So far i've made some dubstep, hip hop, 'wonky'(i still hate the term), and general electronic beats stuff, stay tuned for more info..

Also in good news my recent album 'Freedom of Thought' should be available in New Zealand in the coming months. I've been trying to get this album distributed out here as thats where i'm living right now. Thanks to Border's and Delicious music who've been helping..

right time to get back to the music, im just creating a little something right now! 

HOLLA 

for now i'll leave you with this, it's a link to a bangin' tune by Mike Slott on xlr8r website, the tune came out last year but is featured on the new mary ann hobbs compilation..



No comments: