Tuesday 14 July 2009

new radio show download!!!!

Yo, 

i had some time, briefly, this morning! I thought i need to upload this new radio show online so here we go. This is last weeks Drive time show. They just moved me from Thursday to Friday Drive so i'll be warming people up for the w'end, nice. 

i love my radio show RDU, they let me play pretty much whatever the fu** i like, so i repay them by dropping a great selection of music across the genre's, but trying to keep things gully. I usually play a bunch of Hip Hop, electronic beats, grime, Dubstep etc etc. 

holla at me if you got some fresh music along these lines...


tracklist...

Bullion - Time For Us All To Love

Caspa - Where's My Money (L Vis 1990 Dubblestep edit)

DJ Signify - Hold M e Dont Touch Me

Julien Dyne - ??

Project Bassline - Drop the Pressure (Jack Beats remix)

The Heavy - How You Like Me Now (Ghost remix)

DJ BUZZ feat Frank Nitty and Dorian Concept

Bullion - Young Heartache

Danny Breaks - The Sound

Nosaj 

Dorian Concept - Fort Teen

Invisible inc - Act Like U Know

Frisco - Its Over

Tanya Morgan - We're Fly

Dizz 1 - ??? 

Hudson Mohawke - Overnight

Doom - Lightworks

Harmonic 313 - Call to Arms

No comments: